- 1、本文档共5页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
Con-15 Group Luggage Check Out(团队离店行李处理程序).doc
标准操作程序
Standard Operating Procedure 公司名称: XX酒店管理公司
Company : XX Hotel Management Limited 编号:
Reference No. 部门: 前厅部—
Department: Front Office Department—Concierge 日期
Date 月 标题: Title: Group Luggage Check Out 页
Page 第 页 共 页Page 1 Of 1 Why is this task important for you and our guests?
为什么这个任务对你和你的客人非常重要?Answers回 答:
We must provide a prompt and accurate luggage service to our guests.
我们必须给客人提供及时,准确地行李服务。
Safety is one of the most important issues to our guests; we must make sure guests’ luggage’s safety.
对客人来说安全至关重要,我们必须保证客人行李的安全。
Increase guest satisfaction.
提升客人的满意度。
Demonstrate my professionalism.
展示我们的专业水准。Why is this task important for you and our guests?
为什么这个任务对你和你的客人非常重要?
Answers回 答:
We must provide a prompt and accurate luggage service to our group guests.
我们必须给客人提供及时,准确的行李服务。
Safety is one of the most important issues to our guests; we must make sure their luggage is safe.
对客人来说安全至关重要,我们必须保证客人行李的安全。
Increase guest satisfaction.
提升客人的满意度。
Demonstrate my professionalism.
展示我们的专业水准。
WHAT / STEPS
工作步骤 HOW/ STANDARDS
怎么做/工作标准 T提 问
1) Group departure
团队离店
The Chief Concierge must confirm the Luggage Collection time with the Tour Leader.
礼宾部主管必须提前和团队领队确认团队行李离店时间.
The Chief Concierge will note the departure date / time and luggage collection time on the group rooming list. The Group Rooming List must be attached to the Group File.
礼宾部主管应将团队离店及出行李时间记录在团队指令上并和团队资料放在一起.
One day prior to group departure, The Group Departure Report needs to be printed out and luggage slips are then prepared.
在团队离店前一天,团队离店报告应打印出并准备好团队行李牌.
How can we get the luggage collection time?
我们在哪取得团队出行李时间?
Which information should we note down?
我们应该记录下哪些信息?
When do we start to prepare for the group departure?
什么时候开始我们开始准备团队离店? 6) Collect luggage
收行李 Bellmen must collect all luggage from the floor outside of departing guests’ rooms and load it onto the trolleys
行李员依次从客人房间门外收取客人行李,整齐地摆放在行李车上.Record the number of luggage one by one room on
文档评论(0)