- 1、本文档共11页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
商务信函的翻译
1.Please allow us to express our hope of opening an account with you.
我们希望与您建立业务往来。
2.We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.
我们愿与贵公司建立商务关系。
3.Our products are of very good quality and our firm is always regarded by our customers as the most reliable one.
我们的产品质量一流,我们的客户一直把本公司视为最可信赖的公司。
4.Our company has been in this line of business for many years and enjoys high international prestige本公司经营这项业务已多年,并享有很高的国际信誉。
5.We have pleasures in sending you our catalogue, which gives full information about our various products欣寄我方目录,提供我方各类产品的详细情况。
6.A confirmation order is enclosed for your reference随函附上订单确认书供参考。
7.We are anxious to contact some British firms with a view to acting as their selling agents我们深盼与英国公司接洽,希望成为其销售代理商之一。
8.Please inform us by return whether we may book your order at these revised price
请速告知我方是否能按修改价订货。
9.We shall book a trial order with you, provided you will give us a 5% commission.
假如贵方给百分之五的佣金,我们将向您们试订一批货。
10.Your failure in delivering the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us你方未能按规定时间发货,给我们带来了极大的不便。
11.The evidence you have provided is inadequate, therefore, we cannot consider your claim as requested
你方提供的证明是不充分的,因此我方不能考虑你方的索赔要求。
12.We shall be grateful for prompt delivery as the goods are needed urgently
因为货物需要迫切,如能尽快交货,将非常感激。
13.We should appreciate the opportunity of showing you how efficiently we can serve you.我们希望能有为贵方表现服务效率的机会。
14.We assure you of our careful attention to your interests at all times.
我方保证随时对你方利益给以足够的重视。
商务广告的翻译
1.Better late than the late 迟到总比丧命好
2.All is well that ends well. 烟蒂好,烟就好
3.Time for Coke可乐时光
4.Basketball and flying Coca-Cola bottles 篮球和可乐飞瓶
5.For the first time, there’s a remarkable gel that can give your hair any look you want --- sleeker, fuller, straighter, curlier, more natural, even wet --- without a drop of alcohol or oil.
一种前所未有、不同寻常的发乳问世了。它可以使您的头发随心所愿—更光滑,更丰茂,更平直,更卷曲,更自然,甚至保持湿度—却不含一滴酒精或油脂。
The ultimate all inclusive o
文档评论(0)