- 1、本文档共16页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
奥巴马开学演讲稿《的教育,我的未来》英中对照
奥巴马开学演讲稿英中对照
My education, my future
我的教育,我的未来
THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, everybody.
总统:大家好!谢谢!谢谢!谢谢你们。
All right, everybody go ahead and have a seat.
大家请就坐吧。
How is everybody doing today? (Applause.)
你们今天都好吗?(欢呼声)
How about Tim Spicer? (Applause.)
蒂姆·斯派塞好吗?(欢呼声)
I am here with students at Wakefield High School in Arlington, Virginia.
我很高兴与弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿市韦克菲尔德高中的同学们在一起。
And weve got students tuning in from all across America, from kindergarten through 12th grade.
现在全美的孩子们,从幼儿园到高中都在收听收看。
And I am just so glad that all could join us today.
我很高兴大家今天到场参与。
And I want to thank Wakefield for being such an outstanding host.
我要感谢韦克菲尔德高中出色的组织。
Give yourselves a big round of applause. (Applause.)
请为你们自己热烈鼓掌。(欢呼声)
I know that for many of you, today is the first day of school.
我知道,今天是你们很多人开学的日子。
And for those of you in kindergarten, or starting middle or high school, its your first day in a new school.
对于幼儿园的同学们,或者刚升入初中或高中的同学们,今天是你们进入新学校的第一天。
So its understandable if youre a little nervous.
如果你们心情紧张,那是可以理解的。
I imagine there are some seniors out there who are feeling pretty good right now (applause) with just one more year to go.
我能想象有些高年级的同学现在感觉很好,(欢呼声)因为还有一年就要毕业了。
And no matter what grade youre in, some of you are probably wishing it were still summer and you couldve stayed in bed just a little bit longer this morning.
不论是哪个年级,你们可能都希望暑假依然没有结束,今天早上还能再多睡一小会儿。
I know that feeling.
我了解这种感觉。
When I was young, my family lived overseas.
我小时候,我们家生活在海外。
I lived in Indonesia for a few years.
我在印尼住过几年。
And my mother, she didnt have the money to send me where all the American kids went to school,
我妈妈没有钱送我去其他美国孩子所上的学校,
but she thought it was important for me to keep up with an American education.
但是她认为必须让我接受美国的教育。
So she decided to teach me extra lessons herself, Monday through Friday.
因此,她决定从周一到周五亲自给我上课。
But because she had to go to work, the only time she could do it was at 4:30 in the morning.
不过因为还要上班,所以只能在清
文档评论(0)