- 1、本文档共19页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
英语翻译练习【品】full version
1.这样的事我从来没听说过。 I’ve never heard of such a thing before.
2.那边出什么事啦? What’s going on over there ?
3.也许这不是他的错。我们得查一下。【have got to】Maybe it is not his mistake. We’ve got to make some enquiries.
4.乌云遮住了天空,好像要下雨了。Dark clouds have spread over the sky. It looks like rain.
5.让我们把事情再解释一遍,这样每个人都可以明白了。Let’s explain the matter once again, so that everyone can understand it.
6.他抬头一看,见她面带微笑走了过来。He looked up and saw her coming over with a smile on her face.
7.如果你照告诉你的那样去做,你一定会通过考试的。If you do as you are told , you will certainly pass the examination.
8.突然我看到个老妇人跑着穿过马路。【all at once】 All at once I saw an old woman running across the street.
9.只要我们团结一致,就可以克服任何困难。If we are united as one ,we can get over any difficulties.
10.在老师和同学们的帮助下,他几乎在各个方面都取得了很大的进步。With the help of his teachers and classmates, he has made much /great progress in almost everything.
11.在他的工作中,出现了许多困难,可是他并没有吓倒。A lot of difficulties arose in his work ,but he was not frightened.
12.别着急,我们有的是时间。【take one’s time】 Take it easy ; we’ve got plenty of time.
13.他在学习上仍有一些困难,但他不怕困难,而且正在努力克服它们。She still has some difficulties in her studies, but she is not afraid of them and is trying hard to overcome them.
14.他们采取了一些步骤,这意味着他们国家的人口在以后的二十年内会稳定下来。They have taken some action. It means that the population of their country will stabilize within the next twenty years.
15.如果这种材料我们得不到充分的供应的话,我们不久就会用完我们现有的材料。If we don’t have an adequate supply of the material, we’ll soon use up what we have now.
16.这场暴风雨给这些旧房子造成了严重破坏。The storm caused serious damage to these old houses.
17.幸运的是,在这场事故中没有一个人受伤。Fortunately, not a single man was injured in this accident.
18.我后悔不该给他带来这么多麻烦。I regret having caused him so much trouble.
19.很明显,最近他取得了很大进步。It’s evident that he has made great progress recently.
20.昨天在街上我把她妹妹误认成她了 I mistook her younger sister for her in the street yesterday.
21.我真诚的希望你会看到自己的错误,并且以后尽量不再重犯。I sincerely hope that you will see your mistake and try not to make it again in future .
22.我从来都没有读过这么有趣的书。I have never read such an interesting book
文档评论(0)