- 1、本文档共9页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
高口---欢迎辞高口---欢迎辞
汉译英:
1.欢迎希尔博士和夫人来访上海。
Welcome to Shanghai, Dr. and Mrs. Hill.
2.请允许我做自我介绍。
Please allow me to introduce myself.
3.我叫洪建信,是中美医药公司的副总经理。
My name is Jianxin Hong, I am deputy managing director of the Sino-American
Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd.
4.久闻先生大名。
I have long heard about you.
5.事实上,我在研究生学习时期所写的两篇论文曾参考了您的研究成果。
As a matter of fact, I referred to your research findings in my couple of papers during my graduate studies.
6.我为能在上海接待您和您的家人身感愉快,我很高兴我们能在今后的半年里合作共事。
It gives me such a great pleasure to meet you and your family here in Shanghai and I am very glad that you will be working with us for the next six months.
7.我们将给您配备两名实验助手。
We will provide you with two lab assistants.
8.必要时,我们还想邀请您的一名同事一起参加我们的一项研究工作。
If necessary, we would like to invite one of your associates to join us.
9.您要是愿意的话,我们想把你们先安排在地处市中心的假日酒店下榻,从假日酒店开车三十分钟可到我们的实验室。
If you don’t mind, we would like to accommodate you in Holiday Inn, which is located in the downtown area, a thirty-minute drive from our lab.
10.旅馆住宿费由公司承担。
The company will pay for the hotel rooms.
11.如果你们不喜欢假日酒店,你们也可以搬到公司的招待所去住,我们的招待所是一幢家庭式的公寓小楼。
Our guest house, a small family-style apartment building is also available to you if you decide to move out of the hotel.
12.不论您如何选择,我相信您和您的家人都会喜欢这里的生活。
In any case, I am sure you and your family will enjoy your stay in this city.
13.我们会尽力为您服务,使您和您的家人有一种舒适如归的感觉。
We will do everything we can do to accommodate you and make you feel at home.
14.您在生活或工作中若有不尽如人意之处,请立即和我联系,我很乐意为您排忧解难。
If you should encounter any inconveniences in your life and work, don’t hesitate to let me know and I will be very glad to help you out.
15.今晚公司总经理将设宴为您洗尘,请您携家人一起光临。
Our managing director will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight, and we would like you and your family to come to the dinner this evening to meet our managing director.
16.我们晚上再见。
I will see you again then.
1.副总统阁下,威廉斯夫人:贵宾们:女士们,先生们:
Your Excellency Vice President and Mrs. Williams, Our distinguished guests, Ladies and Gentlemen:
2.我为能在此设宴招待威廉斯副总统和夫人以
您可能关注的文档
- 高中英语新人教版选修7unit 1 A land of diversity 教学设计高中英语新人教版选修7unit 1 A land of diversity 教学设计.doc
- 高中英语教师考卷6高中英语教师考卷6.doc
- 高中英语新课程写作教学漫谈高中英语新课程写作教学漫谈.doc
- 高中英语时态与语态习题高中英语时态与语态习题.doc
- 高中英语核心词汇高中英语核心词汇.doc
- 高中英语模拟题高中英语模拟题.doc
- 高中英语第一册-第五册课文缩略高中英语第一册-第五册课文缩略.doc
- 高中英语第一册单元复习测试题高中英语第一册单元复习测试题.doc
- 高中英语第二模块第一单元高中英语第二模块第一单元.doc
- 高中英语第八模块第二单元复习讲学稿高中英语第八模块第二单元复习讲学稿.doc
文档评论(0)