- 1、本文档共10页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
大学英语词汇题大学英语词汇题
Unit 1
Text A
Their aim was to create films which have a positive impact on society.
他们的目标是创造对社会产生积极影响的电影。
.
事实上,个人接触是交换看法的最好途径。
.
美国男孩把红色的中国结作为他的
The calm sea gives no _hint of the coming storm.
平静的大海对即将到来的暴风雨没有任何提示。
To prepare for an exam, try to imagine that you are a teacher. If you _pretend that you are the teacher, you will understand what the teacher wants you to know.
准备考试,试着想象你是一个老师。如果你以为你是老师,你会明白老师想要你知道。
contribute_ to success and happiness.
诚实和工作努力有助于成功和幸福。
__retain youthful vigor, you have to take regular exercise.
如果你想保持青春活力,你就得经常锻炼。
__emphasis on the study of English.
大学生应该把重心放在学习英语。
T
If you are a _visual_ learner, you form a picture in your mind of the information that you are reading about.
如果你是一个视觉学习者,在你的头脑中形成一幅
The _overall_ measurement of this room is 80 square meters.
整个测量这个屋子的面积是80平方米。
_simplify_ your language a little bit?
这个问题非常复杂,你能简化你的语言一点吗?
We.
我们试图劝阻他不要在暴风雨中外出,但他还是不顾一切。
_ me from these problems for a while.
We’d better ask an experienced secretary to organize and summarize a business meeting.
我们最好请一个经验丰富的秘书整理和汇总业务会议。
That’s an enormous amount!
阿什利
I want to use a heavy dot to _highlight a particular item.
我想用一个重点强调
Unit 2
Text A
Tiny as they are, the books have covered almost all the popular topics include celebrity biographies, pets and dieting.
涵盖了几乎所有流行的主题包括名人传记,宠物和节食。
I tried to figure out how I can outdo Mr. Blair, but really I cannoton almost every aspect.
我试图找出如何能超越布莱尔先生,但我真的不能几乎每一个方面。
Personal friendship must not be allowed to interfere with the collective interest.
个人的友谊必须不能干扰到集体的利益。
Friendship in school days is friendship for a life time, and I know you will all cherish it.
在学校的日子的友情是一辈子的友谊,我知道你会好好珍惜它。
They held a dinner to celebrate my parents wedding anniversary.
他们举行了一个聚会来庆祝我父母结婚30周年纪念日。
With their emphasis on youth work, many commissions have a high proportion of young people.
与青年工作的重点,许多委员会
Will you give me a discount if I buy in bulk?
如果我买一大半的话,你会给我一个折扣吗?
文档评论(0)