- 1、本文档共10页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 5、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 6、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 7、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 8、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
[翻译句子1
Everyday Translation(一)
我写信告诉你我的叔叔李明将去你的城市参加一个会议。
I’m writing to tell you that my uncle Li Ming is going to your city for a meeting.
我已请求他给你带去你要的中国画。
I’ve asked him to bring you the Chinese painting you’ve asked before.
我想请你帮个忙。
I’d like you to do me a favour.
这是他第一次去你们的城市。
This/It is the first time that you have visited your city.
—在此切开———————————————————————Everyday Translation(二)
1.请你在机场接我的叔叔然后把他带到他的旅馆好么?
Would you please meet my uncle at the airport and take him to his hotel?
2..他的飞机将在八月6日上午11点到达。
His plane will arrive at 11:30 am,August 6.
3..我叔叔是个高个并且戴眼镜。
My uncle is tall and he is wearing glasses.
4..他穿着蓝色的夹克。
He is wearing/dressed in a blue jacket.
——在次切开——————————————————————
Everyday Translation(三)
1.我想知道你能否为我代买中国结(Chinese knot)。
I wonder if you could sell some Chinese knots for me.
2.我是自己用红色的丝线,布料和其他材料制作的中国结。
I made them myself with red silk threads,cloths and other materials.
3.中国结形状像一颗钻石看起来非常漂亮。
The Chinese knot is shaped like a diamond and looks really beautiful.
4.在中国,中国结象征友谊,爱和好运。
In China,these knots stand for friendship ,love and good luck.
Everyday Translation(四)
1.人们可以把它们作为礼物赠送给朋友,也可以把他们挂在家里。
People can either give them as gifts to friends or hang them tin their houses.
2.每一个中国结只售12.99美元。
Each Chinese knot costs 12.99 US dollars.
3.如果有人想知道更多的中国结的信息,让他们给我写信。
If anyone wants to know more about the knots,let them write to me.
4.如果你想知道更多的信息,一定让我知道。
If you need further information, do let me know.
——————————————————————切开
Everyday Translation(五)
上周一,父亲告别了我和妈妈去出差了。
Last Monday,my father said goodbye to my mother and me and went on business trip.
他说将离家三天。
He said that he would be away for three days.
第二天早上我发现感到不舒服。
The next morming I found that I wasn’t feeling well.
她得了感冒。
She had a bad cold.
——————————————————————切开
Everyday Translation(六)
我立即去给她去买了药,然后给她准备了面条。
I immediately went to get her some medicine and then prepared some noodles for her.
在我特别的照顾下,她
文档评论(0)