- 1、本文档共52页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
再次感谢的词语
再次感谢的词语
篇一:常用感谢词
英文书信中的感谢招待用语
I don#39;t know when I have had such a
delightful(pleasant)(memorable)(enjoyable)weekend as the one...
我不记得曾否有另外的一次像那次高兴的(愉快的)(难忘的)(快乐的)度过周末。
This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.
再次感谢您的盛情款待,并希望再见到您。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢.
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢您为使我们在……的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here. 希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
英文书信中的祝贺用语(1)
What exciting (wonderful)(thrilling)(happy)news!
多么振奋人心的(美妙的)(令人激动的)(愉快的)消息!
It#39;s good (great)(sensational)news(the most joyful I have heard for a long time).
这是个好(重大的)(惊人的)消息(这是我长期以来听到的最愉快的消息)。
Mother just told us the (momentous) (cheerful) news.
母亲刚才告诉我们这(重大的)(令人高兴的)消息。
I was delighted (thrilled) (pleasantly surprised) to hear (to receive) the news(to receive the announcement )( to read in the newspaper)...
听到(得到)这个消息(得到这个通知)(在报上看到……)我很高兴(振奋)(惊喜)。
So you#39;ve done it (gone and got married)(been promoted)!
好了,您终于完成了(去结婚了)(晋升了)!
So you and Tom are engaged!
好,您和汤姆终于订婚了!
I congratulate you ...
祝贺您……
Congratulations on ...
祝贺……
Warm (sincere) congratulations ...
热烈地(衷心地)祝贺……
We were so excited (delighted) (thrilled) to hear (by the news) ...
文档评论(0)