- 1、本文档共30页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
当幸福来敲门整理中英台词概要
The Pursuit Of Happyness 《当幸福来敲门》
-Chris: Time to get up, man.。get up: 起床,该起床了。
-Christopher: All right, dad. 好的,老爸。
-Chris: Come on. 快点。
-Christopher: Should be here soon. I think I should make a list. 马上来了,我想我该列个表。
-Chris: What do mean? For your birthday gifts?
干嘛?想要的生日礼物?
-Christopher: Yeah. 对呀。
-Chris: You know youre only getting a couple of things, right? a couple of: 几个
你知道只能要几个礼物,对吧?
-Christopher: Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better.
知道啊,我只想列出来看看,研究一下,好好选选。
-Chris: Okay, well, thats smart. Yeah, make a list. Can you spell everything youre thinking of?
smart: 聪明的 spell: 拼写
哦,很聪明,那就列吧,想要的礼物你都会写吗?
-Christopher: I think so. 应该吧。
-Chris: All right. Thats good. How you doing in here, man?
哦,很好。小伙子,你还好吧?
-Christopher: Okay. Can we go to the park today, after?
还好,我们今天能去公园吗…在上完幼儿园后?
-Chris: No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, well see. Give me a kiss. Ill talk to you later.
呃…我还得去Oakland,或许…再说吧,亲亲。晚点再说。
Excuse me. Oh, excuse me...when is somebody gonna clean this off? And the Y? The Y. We talked about this.
借过,对不起…呃…什么时候会找人清洗一下?我提过的,幸福的“幸”写错了。
Its an I in happiness. Theres no Y in happiness. Its an I.
happiness: 幸福
这里写成了辛苦的“辛”。
Im Chris Gardner. I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old.
我是Chris Gardner,我第一次见到我父亲时,已经28岁了。
And I made up my mind as a young kid...that when I had children... my children were gonna know who their father was.
我儿时就决定,将来我有了孩子,我的孩子一定得知道他们的父亲是谁。
This is part of my life story. This part is called Riding the Bus.
这里讲述的是我人生故事的一部分,这部分叫做…“搭公车”。
-Man: Whats that? Its a time machine, isnt it? Seems like a time machine.
那是什么?是架时光机,对吧?看起来是时光机。
That seems like a time machine. Its a time machine. Take me with you.
像是时光机,是时光机,能带上我吗?
-Chris: This machine...this machine on my lap... lap: 膝盖
这仪器…我膝盖上的这台仪器…
-Man: This guy, he has a time machine. He travels in the past with this machine and...
这伙计,他有架时光机。他…他…他…用时光机穿梭到过去。
-Chris: It is not a time machine. It a portable bone-density scanner. A medical device I
文档评论(0)