- 1、本文档共39页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
晚安 小乖乖
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 妈咪
Night, Mom.
好好睡 小家伙
Sleep tight, kiddo.
模拟程式结束...
Simulation terminated.
模拟程式结束...
Simulation terminated.
模拟程式结束...
Simulation terminated. Simulation terminated.
模拟程式结束...
Simulation terminated.
胆汁先生 对吧?
All right. Mr. Bile, is it?
我的朋友都叫我痰痰
My friends call me Phlegm.
胆汁先生 你哪步错了?
Mr. Bile, can you tell me what you did wrong?
我跌倒了?
I fell down?
不是 在那之前
No, no, before that.
谁知道他到底犯了什么错误吗?
Can anyone tell me Mr. Biles big mistake?
有人知道吗?
Anyone?
我们看看录影带 来吧
Lets take a look at the tape. Here we go.
就在...那儿 那扇门 你没关好
Right there. See? The door. You left it wide open.
没把门关好是天大的错误 为什么?
And leaving the door open is the worst mistake any employee can make because...
冷风会吹进来?
It could let in a draft?
小孩子会闯进来
It could let in a child.
荷特路老板
Mr. Waternoose.
人类小孩是世上 最毒最致命的东西
Theres nothing more toxic or deadly than a human child.
摸一下就会死人
A single touch could kill you.
门没关好 小孩就能走进来
Leave a door open and a child could walk right into this factory,
闯进怪兽世界
right into the monster world.
我才不进去 死都不去
I wont go in a kids room. You cant make me.
你一定要去 我们需要这个
Youre going in there because we need this.
我们要靠你们 收集小孩的尖叫声
Our city is counting on you to collect those childrens screams.
没有尖叫声就没有电力
Without scream we have no power.
这工作很危险
Yes, its dangerous work.
所以你们一定要全力以赴
And thats why I need you to be at your best.
吓人怪兽一定要 有自信 有耐力
I need scarers who are confident, tenacious, tough.
神勇飙悍 凶猛可怕
Intimidating.
最高竿的怪兽就是...
I need scarers like... Like James P. Sullivan.
詹姆士?苏利文
I need scarers like... Like James P. Sullivan.
早安 怪兽之都
Hey, good morning, Monstropolis. Its five after : a.m.
现在是清晨六点零五分
in the big Monster City.
气温华氏六十五度 这对爬虫类是好消息
The temperatures a balmy degrees which is good for you reptiles.
这种天气最适合赖床
And it looks like its gonna be a perfect day to lie in bed, sleep in,
或是锻练垂在床边的赘肉
or simply work off that flab thats hanging over the bed!
毛怪 起床喽
Get up, Sulley!
大眼仔 我可没要求叫床服务
I
文档评论(0)