- 1、本文档共5页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 5、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 6、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 7、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 8、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
PAGE
PAGE - 5 -
All staff and their family members are welcome.
欢迎各位员工及家人参与。
The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3p.m. on Friday , August 4 in room 1131.
董事会将于8月4日星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。
There has been a change in our clinic service policy which we would like to bring to your attention.
我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。
This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department.
这个星期三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。
Call Zhang Wen at 2397884 for more detailed information.
有关详情请联系张文,电话是2397884。
We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being cooperative.
借此机会感谢大家的配合。
We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 November.
我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22日那天见到你。
Mr. and Mrs. Michael Garwood request the honor of your presence at an garden party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college.
Michael Garwood 夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。
You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the PWC annual ball.
我们盛情邀请您和家人参加PWC的周年舞会。
I hope you will accept the invitation an reply before 23rd July.
希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复。
Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209. Welcome to join us.
晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。
Please remit payment within ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating.
请于10天内汇款以维持您的信用等级。
Although the ABC Company has reserved the clubhouse for Saturday, we can instead offer you our conference room, which seats 60.
虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提供60人的会议室。
You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expensive is granted.
您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。
Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business.
凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。
We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found.
从您的来信得知,已发现五把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。
We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month.
我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。
We hope you are satisfied with ou
文档评论(0)