- 1、本文档共13页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
MODULE 1
模块1
Unit 1 We lived in a small house
单元1 我们过去住在一个小房子里
Amy :look,Lingling !It’s a programme about China .Come and watch.
艾美:看,玲玲!它是一个关于中国的节目。过来看。
Lingling:I’m coming!
玲玲:我就来!
Old lady:Life was very different in China many years ago.
老妇人:在中国,许多年以前的生活是非常不同的。
Interviewer:How was it different?
访问记者:怎么不同呢?
Old lady:There weren’t any buses.There weren’t any televisions.We lived in
老妇人:没有任何公共汽车。没有任何电视。我们住在
a small house.We didn’t have enough food.
一个小房子里。我们没有足够的食物。
Interviewer:How about now?
访问记者:现在怎么样呢?
Old lady:There are lots of buses and cars.We live in a big house.We have
老妇人:有许多的公共汽车和小轿车。我们住在一个大房子里。我们有
got lots of food.I watch TV every day.Yesterday I watched TV with my grandchildren.
许多食物。我们每天看电视。昨天我和我孙子孙女们一起看电视
Interviewer:Thank you for talking to us.
访问记者:谢谢你告诉我们。
Amy :China is changing.
艾美:中国正在变化。
Lingling:I miss China!I miss my grandmother!
玲玲:我想念中国!我想念我的祖母!
MODULE 1(模块1)
Unit 2 She didn’t have a television
单元2 她过去没有一台电视
Dear Daming(亲爱的大明)
I watched a television programme about China last night.An old lady talked
昨天晚上,我看了一个关于中国的电视节目。一位老妇人谈了
about her life many years ago.She cooked on a fire.She didn’t have a
关于她许多年以前的生活。她在炉火上做饭。她没有
television or a radio.She didn’t have a telephone. She worked in the fields.
电视和收音机。她没有电话。她在田地里工作。
She couldn’t read or write. I miss my grandmother.I
她不会读和写。我想念我的祖母。
miss you too!I hope you are well.
我也想念你!我希望你是好的。
Lingling(玲玲)
MODULE 2(模块2)
Unit 1 She learnt English.
Sam:Who are they,Lingling?
山姆:他们是谁,琳琳?
Lingling:They’re my grandparents.
玲玲:他们是我的祖父母。
Sam:Who’s this?
山姆:这是谁?
Lingling:It’s my grandma.
玲玲:它是我的奶奶。
Amy:Why is she wearing these clothes?
艾美:为什么她穿这些衣服?
Lingling:Because she was a dancer.she danced in lots of Chinese cities.
玲玲:因为她是一位跳舞者。她在许多中国城市跳过舞。
Amy:Did she learn any foreign languages?
艾美:她学过任何外语吗?
Lingling:Yes,she learnt English.
玲玲:是的,她学习英语。
Amy:Is this your grandpa?
艾美:这是你的爷爷吗?
Lingling:Yes,it is.He was a driver.
玲玲:是的,它是。他是一个司机。
Amy:Did he learn English,too?
艾美:他也学过英语吗?
Lingling:No,he didn’t.But he’s lea
文档评论(0)