- 1、本文档共14页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
第二版新视野大学英语3选词填空V全原文及翻译
1
1
When I think of people in this world who have really made a difference, I think of my parents.
当我在已经真的很重要的这一个世界想到人们,我想到我的父母。
They were truly saints among ordinary people.
他们真正是在平民百姓之中的圣徒。
I was one of the ten children my parents adopted.
我是这十个孩子之一我的父母被收养的。
They rescued each of us from a life of poverty and loneliness.
他们援救了贫穷和寂寞的生活的我们每一个。
They were hardly able to restrain themselves from bringing home more children to care for.
他们几乎无法从带来家照顾的较多的孩子抑制他们自己。
If they had had the resources ,they certainly would have.
假如他们有他们无疑地会有的资源。
Most people do not realize how much they appreciated someone until they pass away.
大多数人不了解他们感激多少某人,直到他们过世。
My sisters and brothers and I did not want this to happen before we uttered the words Thank you to our parents.
在我们对我们的父母发出了 谢谢你 那个字之前,我的姊妹和兄弟和我不想要这发生。
Although we have all grown up and scattered about the country, we got back together to thank our parents.
虽然我们全部已经关于国家长大而且散布,但是,我们回来了一起谢谢我们的父母。
My brother Tom undertook the task of organizing the event.
我的兄弟汤姆着手了组织事件的任务。
Every Friday night, Mom and Dad have had the ham dinner special at the same restaurant for the last twenty years.
每个星期五夜晚,妈妈和爸爸已经有火腿晚餐特别的在相同的餐馆最后二十年。
That is where we waited without their knowing.
那是我们在没有他们的了解下等候的地方。
When we first caught a glimpse of them coming across the street, we all hid underneath a big table.
当我们最初在街道各地瞥见他们来临,我们全部在一张大桌子的下面藏。
When they entered, we leapt out and shouted, Thank you, Mom and Dad.
当他们进入,我们跳跃出而且呼喊, 谢谢你,妈妈和爸爸.
My brother Tom presented them with a card and we all hugged.
我的兄弟汤姆给他们一张卡片了,而且我们全部拥抱。
My Dad pretended that he had known we were under the table all along.
我的爸爸假装他认识我们是在桌子之下完全地向前。
2
2
Women who exercise regularly need to be careful with what they eat.
经常地练习的女人需要当小心的与他们吃的。
Researchers have found evidence that even moderate exercise can result in losing iron.
研究员发现证据「甚至适度的练习能造成损失铁」。
They said that women who exercise regularly, especially in endurance activities, typically lose iron.
他们说经常地
文档评论(0)