- 1、本文档共19页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
365天天口语
1
Buy Train Ticket 买火车票
Gary: I want to buy two one-way tickets to Hong Kong,
please.
嘉里:我要买两张去香港的单程车票。
:
June That’s 140 in all.
朱恩:一共 140 元。
Gary: What time does it reach Hong Kong?
嘉里:何时到达香港?
June: You should be there at 11:30.
朱恩:11 点半可以到达。
知识要点:in all 总共,合计
2
Take a Sightseeing Bus (1)
坐游览观光车(1)
Nancy: May I help you, sir?
南希:先生,可以帮你的忙吗?
June: I’m interested in a tour.
朱恩:我想去旅游。
Nancy: Are there any particular places you want to visit?
南希:你有特别想去参观的地方吗?
June: Yes, I am interested in seeing Shenzhen Folk Culture
Village.
朱恩:有啊,我想去看看深圳民俗文化村。
3
Take a Sightseeing Bus (2)
坐游览观光车(2)
Nancy: All right. Let me give you some brochures.
南希:好的,我给你些小册子。
June: Does this tour include Shenzhen Folk Culture Village?
朱恩:这次旅游包括深圳民俗文化村吗?
,
Nancy: Yes that’s a tour of all the most famous places.
南希:这趟旅游可以参观所有最著名的地方。
June: Fine. Please reserve me a seat for this Saturday.
朱恩:好,请为我预订一个本周六的座位。
4 Take a Sightseeing Bus (3)
坐游览观光车(3)
Nancy: Single line, please.
南希:请排成一队。
June: Excuse me, but I’m car-sick. I wonder if you could find
me a seat by the window.
朱恩:劳驾,我晕车,不知道您是否可以替我安排一个靠窗的座位。
Nancy: Please remind me again once all the passengers are
on board.
南希:所有乘客都上车后请提醒我一次。
June: Thank you very much.
朱恩:非常感谢您。
5 Board 登机
Steffi: Welcome aboard, Sir. Could you please show me
your boarding pass and ID card?
斯黛菲:欢迎登机,先生。请出示您的登机牌和身份证 .
Pierre: OK. Here you are.
皮埃尔:好的,给你。
Steffi: Thank you. Your seat is 34F. It is in the rear of the plane
and by the window.
斯黛菲:谢谢,你的位置是 34F, 在飞机尾部,是靠窗户的。
Pierre: OK, I get it.
皮埃尔:好的,我知道了。
6 Introduction Letter 介绍信
Jim: I have a letter of introduction here.
吉姆:我这儿有一封介绍信。
Betty: Your name, please ?
贝蒂:请问贵姓大名?
Jim: It’s David Chou.
吉姆:周大卫。
Betty: Oh, yes, Mr. Chou. We’ve been looking forward to this.
贝蒂:啊,周先生,我们一直在等着您来。
知识要点:look forward to sth./doing s
文档评论(0)