- 1、本文档共78页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
英汉对照电力工业专业技术语句集锦
英汉对照电力工业专业技术语句集锦
1.通常用语
让我自我介绍,我叫 。
Allow me to introduce myself, I am .
这位是 先生,我们的代表团团长。
This is Mr. , the head of our delegation.
您好!
How do you do? How are you?
现在让我介绍我的伙伴们。
Now let me introduce my comrades(partner, associates)
我很高兴见到你。
Im very glad to meet you.
我是安徽省电力试验研究所的。
Im from the Anhui Electric Power Test Institute.
我是中国电力代表团的。
I come with the Chinese Electric Power Delegation.
非常遗憾,我的英语讲的不好。请你讲得慢一点。
Im afraid my English is rather poor. Could you speak a little slower, please?
抱歉,我听不懂你的话。请你写下来。
Im sorry, I dont understand you. Please write it down.
我的专业是的电气(汽机,锅炉,水处理)。
My specialty is electricity (turbine, boiler, water- treatment).
请谈谈你的情况吧。
Please tell me something about yourself.
再见!
See you. (So long, Au revoir)
请问现在是什么时间?
May I ask the time.
我在这里能抽烟吗?
Is it allowed me to smoke here?
YY发电厂在哪里?
Where is the YY Power Plant?
请问地铁在哪里?
Can you tell me the way to the underground (metro, subway)?
我向右(左)转就能到厂吗?
Shall I turn right (left) to get the plant?
向前走,到第二个路口,然后右转走100米。
Go straight on to the second cross, then turn right 100 meters.
市中心距这里近吗?我能徒步到达吗?
Is the downtown close to here? Can I reach there on foot?
现在是什么时间?
What time is it?
现在是9点差2分(5点1刻,10点正,接近午夜)。
Its two to nine (quarter past five, ten sharp, close to midnight).
请你让我对一下表。
May I check my watch with you?
最近的邮局在哪里?
Where is the nearest post office?
寄到中国的一封平信要多少钱?
How much is it to send a letter to China by ordinary mail?
自动邮票机在哪里?
Where is a stamp-vending machine?
今晚与我一起到 进餐好吗?
Please have dinner with me tonight at ?
今晚我请你到安徽饭店晚餐。
I would like to invite you to dinner at Anhui Hotel tonight.
我提议为今天出席宴会的所有朋友和客人的健康和成功干杯!
I would like to propose a toast for the health and success of all the friends and guests present at this dinner party!
你喜欢中餐还是喜欢西餐?
Do you prefer Chinese or Western food?
你喝些什么饮料?
What would you like to drink?
你喜欢吃什么菜?
What dishes would you like?
请递给我盐和胡椒。
Please pass me the salt and pepper.
我请客,让我付钱。
Its my treat, let me pay.
我想去买点东西。
I wan
文档评论(0)