- 1、本文档共6页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
商业英语会话
【商业英语】Lesson 1: Getting Started 成立公司
Wendy:Lets review our start-up plans. When do you think we will be able to move into our new office?
温蒂:我们再看一遍我们的初步计划。你想什么时候我们可以搬进新的办公室?
Lester:Well, we can move in any time after July first, but moving in and actually getting started are two different things.
莱司特:七月一号之后我们随时可以搬进去,不过搬进去和实际开始工作是两回事。
Wendy:Good point. Anyway, I have our new marketing manager, Helen Parker, helping us get set up.
温蒂:说得好。无论如何,我会要我们新任的市场经理,海伦_派克帮忙我们打点一切。
Lester:What is she doing?
莱司特:她是做什么的?
Wendy:Shes overseeing the purchase of equipment and so forth.
温蒂:她监督机器设备的采购等等。
Lester:Does she have a background in that sort of thing?
莱司特:她有那方面的背景吗?
Wendy:As a matter of fact, it turns out she practically ran her last company, from marketing to finance.
温蒂:事实上,她上一个公司从行销到财务,实际上都是她在运作的。
Lester:Im looking forward to meeting her.
莱司特:我期待认识她。
Wendy:Have you begun to investigate factories? Im so glad we arent going to try to run our own factory at first.
温蒂:你开始调查工厂了吗?我很高兴我们没有先试图设立自己的工厂。
Lester:Yes, Ive started. And Ive found some good people for R and D, too. Then there are the art people designing our logos-
莱司特:是的,开始了。我也替研发部门找了些好人才。然后有一些美术人员设计我们的商标——
Wendy:Oh, no! Millions of details: logos, slogans, letterhead, name cards . . .
温蒂:噢,天哪!有好多的细节:商标,标语,信头,名片……
Lester:You thought setting up a company was going to be easy?
莱司特:你觉得创立一间公司会容易吗?--
下一篇商业英语会话
【商业英语】Lesson 2: Quality Control 品管
Lester:Were having some quality-control problems, Jim. We need to go to the source to work them out.
莱司特:吉姆,我们有一些品管的问题。我们必须找出问题根源并设法解决。
Jim:What problems are you having, exactly?
吉姆:你们究竟有什么问题?
Lester:The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost seven percent.
莱司特:我们新产品的抱怨率非常高,几乎高达百分之七。
Jim:Thats high.
吉姆:的确很高。
Lester:Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the boards.
莱司特:没错。我们测试声卡时一直发现问题。
Jim:But your promotional materials claim the boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.
吉姆:可是你们的促销材料要求这种声卡必须是市场上同类型产品中最便宜的。
Lester:The least expensive, b
文档评论(0)