- 1、本文档共27页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
《孔雀东南飞》舞台剧文本课件
孔雀东南飞;ACT 1;Every body says that I’m henpecked, but in fact, I’m strong as a tiger.
每个人都说我怕老婆,其实我壮得像老虎
While my wife is Wu Song.
当我老婆是武松的时候。
I’m not afraid of you! Then, I’m afraid of whom?
我不怕你!那我怕谁?
My wife Laneige is the most famous woman in the neighbor-hood.
我老婆兰芝在邻里是最出名的。;She is braver than me, smarter than me and stronger than me.
他比我勇敢,比我聪明,比我强壮
All this I do not care. I only want her to be tender than me.
这些我都不介意,我只希望她能比我温柔些。
But she is not! Having a wife like this is just like living in the hell!
但是她可不!有这样一个老婆简直就像生活在地狱里
Oh My God! Who can help me?
额滴神啊!谁能帮帮我?;I can! Laneige! Laneige! Where are you?
我能!兰芝,兰芝,你在哪儿?
I’m here! What’s up mum?
我在这儿,怎么了,妈?
I’ve told you again and again that you should call me “my most beautiful graceful and dearest mother-in –law.”
我已经告诉过你很多遍了,你应该叫我“我最漂亮、最美丽、最亲爱的婆婆大人”。
;Oh, Ok My most beautiful graceful and dearest mother-in –law, what’s up?
哦,我最漂亮、最美丽、最亲爱的婆婆大人,啥事?
Since you married my son you have behaved so badly. You have been so rude, so brusque, so lazy…
自从你嫁给了我儿子,你一直表现不好。你一直如此粗鲁,如此无礼,如此懒惰……;But……
但……
Never interrupt me! Since I married your so, ,that terrible Johnny. I have been working hard all day long, cooking and washing. I have raised tens of thousands of pigs and ducks and chicken and…
你别打断我!自从我嫁给了你儿子,那个烂焦仲卿,我一直努力干活,天天做饭和洗衣。你数数我为你们家养了多少头猪、鸭和鸡了……
;So you’ve already see yourself as a servant? Ok, how much do you want to be paid?
那你就认为自己是个仆人咯?好,那你一个月想要多少薪水?
How can you say that to me like that? If you only want a servant, you’d better go to the labor market. That’s enough. I’m leaving!
您怎么能这样说呢?如果你仅要一个仆人的话,那你去劳务市场找吧。我受够了,我走了!;ACT 2;Mum, I’m back!
妈,我回来了!
You are back? Why? What happened?
你回来了?为啥?发生什么事了?
I was kicked out by my most beautiful graceful and dearest mother-in –law.
我被我那最漂亮、最美丽、最亲爱的婆婆大人赶回来了。;See! I have already told you! When you insisted on marring that terrible Johnny. I told you that he is ugly stupid and poor, but you did not listen to me. Look at yourself…
看,我早就告诉过你!当你坚持要嫁给那个烂焦仲卿的时候。我就告诉过你,他那么丑,那么蠢,那么
文档评论(0)