- 1、本文档共87页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
06-TOC束缚实际(瓶颈治理)八讲发卖
GOLDRATT SATELLITE PROGRAM
高瑞特卫星节目
SESSION 6
第六讲
SALES
销售
Good day!
大家好。
Sales.
销售。
First we have to decide what type of sales are we going to talk about today.
首先,我们必须决定今天要讨论的是哪一种销售。
Because actually there are two different topics under the same name.
因为这个名称其实涵盖了两个不同的主题。
One is the external sale.
一个是外部销售。
Professional sales people are selling the products and services of our organization to the external world.
专业的销售人员把我们组织的产品和服务推销给外面的世界。
That is what we usually refer to ‘the sales’.
这就是我们平常所谓的销售。
But is it the only thing?
但这是唯一的销售型态吗?
No, there is another sale - the internal sale, done by managers.
不是,还有另外一种销售型态—由经理人所做的内部销售。
Managers are selling, they are selling targets, decisions, they are selling changes internally.
经理在内部推销自己的目标、决策、改革方案。
Which type of sale is more difficult? Well, it depends what you are.
哪一种销售比较难?嗯,必须视你的职位而定。
If you are a professional salesman you will say that to sell to the external clients is much more difficult.
如果你是专业的销售人员,就会说外部销售比较困难。
You don’t have much time, you usually have only one shot, the person doesn’t have much time for you, not much patience.
你的时间不够,通常只有一次机会,客户给你的时间不够,而且他们没有耐性。
Well, if you are a manager inside a company and you are trying to sell internally you know how damn difficult it is.
嗯,如果你是公司的内部经理,而你在做内部销售,就会知道这是多么困难的事。
Which one are we going to deal with first?
我们要先讨论哪一种销售呢?
Well, my inclination is – let’s start with the second one. Because of two reasons.
基于以下两个理由,我想先从第二种开始。
One is - most of you are not professional sales people, but almost all of you have tried to sell some change inside your organization and it wasn’t so easy.
第一—你们多半都不是专业的销售人员,而且几乎都曾经在组织内部推销过某种改革方案,这实在不太容易。
The second reason is that - if we succeed to crack the problem of how to sell targets, decisions and changes, we will find out that if the solution is good, it is a generic solution.
第二个的理由是—如果我们能成功地解决如何推销目标、决策、改革方案的问题,会发现只要这个解决方案很好,就可以适用在其它地方。
And one of its ramifications, one of its derivatives will be to sell ex
文档评论(0)