- 1、本文档共4页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
三只小猪和他们的妈妈
Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈
their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。丁丁和东东
Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,
Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 他们整天吃了就睡。龙龙是
Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她整天帮着妈
works all day. She helps her mother 妈做家务。
to do the housework. Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make 猪妈妈:your own houses.你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。
Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. 再见,孩子们。去盖间房。
Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。
Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs 狼:我饿了。看,
for dinner. Mmm. 三只小猪可以做我的美餐。
Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?
Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。
Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。
Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢And sticks aren’t strong.固。树枝也不牢固。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. What are you doing, sister? 猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。你在干什么?
Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。
Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have a nap.猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。
Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong.猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房很坚固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren’t strong.狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run to Long-Long’s house.讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。
Brother pigs: Help! Help! 猪哥哥:救命! 救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼: 站住,你这两只小猪。
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in.猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。
Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. My house is strong.龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open the door!狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。
Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. 三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。你这只恶
文档评论(0)