- 1、本文档共6页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
电影《诺丁山》台词
WILLIAM: Can I help you at all?
威廉:有什么需要帮忙的?
ANNA: No, thanks. Ill just look around.
安娜:没有,谢谢,我只是随便看看
WILLIAM: Fine.
威廉:好的
WILLIAM: That books really not g -- just in case browsing turned to buying. Youd be wasting your money. But if it`s Turkey you`re interested in ,this one , on the other hand, is very good . Ahh … I think the man who wrote it has actually been to Turkey, which helps. Theres also a very amusing incident with a kebab. Which is one of many amusing incidents
威廉:那本书不好坎—因为-你知道的买了它是浪费钱,这本书不错,我想写这本书的人的确亲自去过土耳其,ANNA: Thanks. Ill think about it.
安娜:谢谢,我会考虑的
WILLIAM:……I`m sorry,can you just give me a second.
威廉威廉::WILLIAM:Excuse me.
威廉:打断一下
THIEF:Yes.
小偷:是的
WILLIAM:Bad news.
威廉:坏消息
THIEF:What?
小偷:什么?
WILLIAM:Weve got a security camera in this bit of the shop.
威廉:我们在店中安装了摄像头
THIEF:So?
小偷:然后?
WILLIAM: So, I saw you put that book down your trousers.
威廉:然后,我看见你把那本书藏到了你的裤子里
THIEF:What book?
小偷:什么书?
WILLIAM:The one down your trousers.
威廉:在你裤子里的书
THIEF:Ia book down my trousers.
小偷:我没有把书房到裤子里
WILLIAM:Right I tell you what --Ill call the police -- and, what can I say,-- If Im wrong about the whole book-down-the-trousers scenario, I really apologize.
威廉:好吧,,我想告诉你—我会通知警察,那时我该说什么呢?如果我误会了把书放进裤子的情节,我将道歉
THIEF:Okay -- what if I did have a book down my trousers?
小偷:没问题,那如果我确实把书放进裤子里了呢?
WILLIAM:Well, ideally, when I went back to the desk, youd remove the Cadogan guide to Bali from your trousers, and either wipe it and put it back, or buy it . I`ll see you in a second..
威廉:那样的话,我希望当我回到桌子是,你已把<Cadogan guide to Bali>从你的裤子中拿出来,放回原处,或者买下它,等会见
WILLIAM:orry about that.
威廉:不好ANNA:No, its fine. I was gonna steal one myself but now Ive changed my mind. Signed by the author, I see.
安娜:没关系.我本来想偷一本的但现在我改变了主意,作者写的,我刚看见
WILLIAM:Ye, couldnt stop him. If you can find an unsigned one, its worth an absolute fortune.
威廉:我不能阻止他,如果你能找到一本没有署名的,那它值一笔巨大的财产
THIEF:Excuse me.
小偷:打断一下
ANNA:Yes.
安娜:THIEF:Can I have your autograph?
小偷:我能要你的签名吗?
ANNA:WILLIAM:Here
ANNA ; Whats y
文档评论(0)