- 1、本文档共99页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
《这个杀手不太冷》中英文剧本
Lets talk business.
来谈谈正事吧
This fat bastard is moving in on Morizios business.
这下流的死胖子一直想 介入马利吉欧先生的地盘
You know Morizio is a reasonable guy.
你也知道,马利吉欧先生是个明理的人
He just wants a little conversation.
他只想和对方谈谈
但这个死胖子就是不买他的帐
But this guy, he doesnt wanna hear about it.
Maybe hell listen to you.
我想他也许会听你的
他每周二都会来这儿 你星期二有空吗?
He comes to town every Tuesday. Are you free Tuesday?
Yeah, Im free Tuesday.
是的,我星期二有空
Nice to see you again, Mr. Jones.
很高兴又看到你了,琼斯先生
Remember, neatness counts.
记住,把数目算清楚 你只有半个钟头的时间
You got one half-hour.
One hour.
嗯......一个钟头好了
What?
干嘛?
Its Tonto, downstairs. Theres a guy wants to talk to you.
我是楼下的陶图
这里有个家伙要找你
Whats he look like?
看起来怎么样?
Serious.
是玩真的
告诉他我要上去了
- Tell him Im coming up. - Hes coming up.
他要上去了
Somebodys coming up. Somebody serious.
有人来了 来者不善
Mickey, open your eyes. We got company.
米奇
罩子放亮点,有人来找碴了
有人来找碴了
We got company.
来吧
Come on.
停下来
Stop, man!
陶图...
Tell the driver to wait for us out back, and hurry up.
叫司机把车开到后面等我们,快点
亲爱的,发生什么事了?
- Sweetie, whats going on? - Dont worry, baby.
别担心,宝贝,没事的 小睡一下吧
Its cool. Take a nap.
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天啊
Those fuckers blocked both the exits.
那些混蛋把两个出口都挡住了
Check the terrace!
去阳台看看
- 911 emergency. - I need help.
911紧急报案处
快救我,有人要杀我
- Somebodys trying to kill me. - Just stay on the line.
好,先别挂断,我帮你转接
Ill just be off a moment.
先生,我帮你接到警官那里去
Im gonna connect you with an officer.
好
Detective Jefferson. May I help you?
杰弗生警探,你好 我能为你效劳吗?
我再打给你
Ill call you back.
轻松点,兄弟
Relax, man. I got half of Bolivia sitting in them suitcases.
那边的皮箱里的毒品 可以买下半个玻利维亚
还没有混过水,纯度很高 去吧,拿去吧,全是你的
Hasnt even been cut yet. Go ahead, take it. Its yours.
Dial this number.
拨这个号码
Ill talk to you later, sweetie, okay?
我们再联络,亲爱的,好吗?
再见...
Bye.
哈啰
- Hello? - Its Morizio. Remember me?
我是马利吉欧,记得我吗? 我看到你又回到这个城市了
- I see youre back in town. - Yeah. I mean, no.
是的...不...我是说...没有 只是今天刚好回来
Just for today.
所以我是不是可以说 今天是你在这里的最后一天
So its safe to say todays your last
文档评论(0)