- 1、本文档共10页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
酒店常用英语对话及词汇
酒店常用英文对话
一、酒店服务、时尚英语
Reserving a Room 预订酒店房间(电话)
(H=Hotel, G=Guest)
H: George’s Hotel.
这儿是乔治酒店。
G: I’d like to reserve a room.
我想预订一间房间。
H: When for Sir?
先生,什么时候要用?
G: This weekend.
这周末。
H: Thank you. Just a moment, please.
谢谢。请等一会儿。
H: Front desk, sir.
(总台接待员)先生,这儿是总台。
G: I want a single room with bath next Saturday.
我下星期六要一间有浴室的单人房。
H: Hold on, please.
请等一下。
(A few seconds later) (几秒钟以后)
H: We’ll have it ready for you, sir.
先生,我们会为您准备好房间。
G: Fine.
好!
H: May I have your name and phone number, sir?
先生,请问贵姓和电话号码?
G: Yes, my name is XinHua Zhou, and the number is 116079.
我名叫周新华,电话号码是116079。
Inquiring about the Hotel Charges 询问酒店费用(电话)
H: (Operator) George’s Hotel. Can be of any assistance?
(接线生)乔治酒店。请问有什么贵干?
G: Yes, I’d like to find out about the room charges.
我想了解住房费用。
H: Just a moment, sir. I’ll put you onto reservations.
先生,请等一会儿。我替您接订房部。
H: (Reservation Clerk) Reservations. Can I help you?
(订房部员工)订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳?
G: Yes, could you tell me the rates for your rooms?
您可以告诉我,你们房间的收费率吗?
H: Yes. It’s 350 to 550 dollars for a single, 550 to 750 for a dou- ble for a twin.
可以。单人房收费350~550元,双人房收费550~750元。
G: I see. I am visiting your city in April. How soon should I make
a reservation.
我明白了。我打算在4月份往贵市。我应提早多少时候订房呢?
H: Well, the sooner, the better. If you’ve made your schedule, why don’t you book the room now?
那么,越早越好。如果您已拟定您的旅游计划,您何不现在订房?
Making a Hotel Reservation 订房(电话)
G: Hello.
喂!
H: (Operator) Green’s Hotel. Can I help you, sir?
(接线生)费尔蒙酒店。先生,请问有何贵干?
G: Yes, I’d like to make a reservation.
我想订房。
作者: 冷啸寒 回复日期:2005-6-8 10:40:00
H: Thank you, I’ll connect you with our reservation clerk.
谢谢。我替您接我们订房部职员。
G: Thank you.
谢谢您。
H:(Reservation Clerk) Hello, reservation office. Can I help you?
(订房部员工)订房部,请问有什么可以效劳?
G: Yes, I’d like to reserve a double room with bath for November twenty-first and twenty-sixth.
我想预订一间有浴室的双人房,供11月21日和26日住宿。
文档评论(0)