- 1、本文档共4页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
复合句中译英
复合句中译英
如果玛丽明天好了,她就会去。
If Mary is all right tomorrow, she will go.
做完作业后,我上床睡觉了。
I went to bed after I had finished my homework.
王老师说他认识你。
Mr. Wang said he knew you.
他说他会把留言放在那张桌子上。
He said that he would leave a message on the desk.
我们很高兴你邀请我们。
We are glad that you have invited us.
我对她说的话很感兴趣。
I’m interested in what she has said.
你知道你父亲是否离开了吗?
Do you know if your father has left?
我没有问她在读什么。
I didn’t ask her what she was reading.
昨天他没去上学,因为他病了。
He didn’t go to school yesterday because he was ill.
我们应该学得像我们家长希望的那么好。
We must study so well as our parents hoped.
玛丽比汤姆大。
Mary is older than Tom.
电视剧结束后他上床睡觉。
He went to bed after the TV play was over.
她在这个学校工作之前在哪里学习?
Where did she study before she works in this school?
自从她1987年来到这个小镇就一直在这所医院工作。
She has worked in this hospital since she came to this small town in 1987.
我一到美国就会给你写信。
I will write to you as soon as I arrive in America.
我父亲卖掉了那辆自行车,因为它太旧了。
My father sold the bike because it was too old.
你既然不帮我忙,我只得自己完成这项工作了。
Since you don’t help me, I will have to finish the work by myself.
由于我妈妈现在不在,我不得不照顾我的妹妹。
As my mother is out at this moment, I have to look after my younger sister.
他现在觉得比以前好了。
He feels better now than before.
她唱得和你一样好。
She sings as well as you.
如果你吃坏的食物,你可能会生病。
If you eat bad food, you may be ill.
如果他请我,我就去。
I shall go if he invites me.
除非他请否则我是不会去的。
I shan’t go unless he invites me.
他丢了书包,所以不能准时上学。
He has lost his schoolbag so that he can’t go to school on time.
你的包这么脏,你该把它洗洗。
Your bag is so dirty that you should wash it.
她虽努力尝试,但没有成功。
Although she tried hard, she didn’t succeed.
虽然彼德从来没到过中国,但他对中国很感兴趣。
Though Peter has never been to China, he is very interested in it.
她那么生气以致说不出话来。
She was so angry that she could not say a word.
她气得说不出话来。
She was too angry to say a word.
我做的每件事你必须都做。
You must do everything that I do.
这就是我两年前住的那幢房子。
This is the house where I lived two years ago.
我想他将在一个小时以后回来。
I think that h
文档评论(0)