- 1、本文档共8页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
新视野汉译英
Unit3, Section A
我不知道他是否有勇气向经理抱怨恶劣的条件。
I wonder if he has the courage to complain to the manager about the nasty conditions.
既然适应外国文化难,我们就不要满足于学好一两门外语。
Now that adjusting to foreign cultures is difficult, we shouldn’t be content to learn one or two foreign languages.
考虑到同事不能协调行动,他及时赶到了工厂。
Considering that his colleagues were unable to coordinate their action, he made it to the factory.
面临挫折时,我时常想起父亲忍辱负重的那些岁月。
Faced with setbacks, I often think of the years when my father subjected himself to shame and stress.
那个知识丰富的专家做出如此判断,我感到震惊。
I am amazed that the knowledgeable expert made such a judgment
标准一旦建立,请务必一切以它们为基础。
Once the standards are established, please see that you base everything on them
真希望我那个场合没有用些小事打扰他。
I wish that I had not bothered him with some trifles on that occasion.
尽管残疾,他不愿意妒忌别人的好运。
Despite his disability, he is reluctant to be envious of another’s good fortune.
越离不开别人的帮助,学会独立的时间就越长。
The more you cling to the aid from others, the more time it will take for you to learn to be independent.
她父母力劝她通过多参加像派对这样的活动来获得社交能力。
Her parents urge her to acquire social skills by engaging in many activities like parties.
Section B
1. 原来, 有些同情他的人提前通知了他。
It turned out that some people who felt sympathy for him informed him in advance.
2. 位于火车站附近的桥没有倒塌,使列车能够正常进出站。
The bridge located near the railway station did not collapse, enabling the trains to pull in and out normally.
3. 显然,这个节目要求偶尔交换伙伴。
Apparently the program calls for exchanging partners occasionally
4. 出发时,人事部的工作人员得到消息说他们不能进入那个唯一的出口。
When setting out, the staff of the personnel department got the message that they couldn’t gain access to the sole exit.
Unit 4, Section A
1. 研究人员发现人们不知不觉用态度和反应来显示出自己的素质是自然的。
Researchers find it natural for people to display their qualities with attitudes and reactions unconsciously.
2. 他专注一个领域,克服了从技术到资金上的一个又一个困难。
He focused on one field and overcame a chain of difficulties ranging from technology to finance.
3. 按照我的建议去做,你演讲时就会引起听众兴趣的。
If you follow my suggestion, you will hold the
您可能关注的文档
最近下载
- 城市轨道交通车厢LCD电子地图设置标准、列车车门号编号设置原则、各线线路号.pdf VIP
- 乡镇政法委员个人述职报告.docx VIP
- 伍德里奇计量经济学答案.doc
- 2023年天津中德应用技术大学公共课《思想道德基础与法律修养》科目期末试卷A(有答案).docx VIP
- 2023年广东省深圳市育才第二中学中考一模物理免费试卷完整版.docx VIP
- Q XMJL 644-2016_XML504系列工程车 企业标准.pdf
- 数字化转型驱动经济高质量发展的路径分析.docx VIP
- 冷锅串串项目商业计划书.pptx VIP
- 计算机程序设计员理论试题(题库).pdf VIP
- 晕血晕针的应急处理.pptx
文档评论(0)