- 1、本文档共36页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 5、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 6、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 7、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 8、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
英语日常常用句子
英语日常常用句子
What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?)
Dont be silly.(别胡闹了。)
How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?)
Just because.(没有别的原因。)
It isnt the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望的。)
You will never guess.(你永远猜不到。)
No one could do anything about it.(众人对此束手无措。)
I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。)
Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。)
I am not available.(我正忙着)
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要)
Never say die.its a piece of cake.别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Dont worry.youll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
I konw how you feel.我明白你的感受。
You win some.you lose some.胜败乃兵家常事。
Dont bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实。
I didnt expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。
You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺利。
She is well-build.她的身材真棒。You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。 You have a beautiful personality.你的气质很好
You flatter me immensely.你过奖啦。
You should be slow to judge others.你不应该随意评论别人。
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何错误,请你原谅
It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了。
It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。
I wish i had all the time id ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。
You two go ahead to the movie without me,i dont want to be a third wheel.你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。
Do you have anyone in mind?你有心上人吗?
How long have you known her?你认识她多久了?
It was love at frist sight.一见钟情
Id bettle hit the books.我要复习功课啦。a piece of ones mind .直言不讳
He gave me a piece of mind,Dont shift responsibility onto others.他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”
a cat and dog life 水火不容的生活
The husband and his wife are always quarrelling,and they are leading a cat and dog life.这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。
a dogs life 潦倒的生活
The man lived a dogs life.这个人生活潦倒。
A to Z 从头至尾
I know that from A to Z. 我很了解这件事。
above somebody 深奥
Well,this sort of talk is above me.我不懂你们在讲什么。
all ears 全神贯注地倾听着
When you tell Mary some gossip,she is all ears.跟Mary讲一些小道消息,她会听地仔仔细细。
all the more 更加,益发
Youll be all the better for a holiday.度一次假,对你会更有好处。
all dressed up 打扮得
文档评论(0)