- 1、本文档共37页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
--
--
剑桥11 TEXT 1 听力原文
SECTION 1
Hello?
你好?
Oh, hello. I wanted to enquire about hiring a room in the Village Hall, for the evening of September 1st.
您好,我想问一下租用村务大厅的一间公共会议室的事宜,九月一日晚上要用。
Let me just see. . . Yes, we have both rooms available that evening.
我看看......那天晚上我们的两个会议室都可以用。
Theres our Main Hall-thats got seating for 200 people. Or theres the Charlton Room. . .
一个是主厅,里面可容纳200个人。另一间是Charlton会议室......
The main hall seats 200, so 200 has been written in the space.
主厅可容纳200个人,所以空白处应该填写200。
Now we shall begin. You should answer the questions as you listen because you will not hear the recording a second time. Listen carefully and answer questions 1 to 6.
现在考试正式开始。你需要在听的过程中回答问题,因为录音只播放一次。请仔细听并回答问题1-6。
Hello?
你好?
Oh, hello. I wanted to enquire about hiring a room in the Village Hall, for the evening of September the first.
您好,我想问一下租用村务大厅的一间公共会议室的事宜,九月一日晚上要用。
Let me just see. . . Yes, we have both rooms available that evening.
我看看......那天晚上我们的两个会议室都可以用。
Theres our Main Hall-thats got seating for 200 people. Or theres the Charlton Room. . .
一个是主厅,里面可容纳200个人。另一间是Charlton会议室......
Sorry?
不好意思,您说的是什么会议室?
The Charlton Room - C-H-A-R-l-T-0-N. Thats got seating for up to one hundred.
Charlton会议室,名字拼写是 C-H-A-R-l-T-0-N。这间会议室最多可容纳100个人。
Well, were organising a dinner to raise money for a charity, and were hoping for at least 150 people, so I think well go for the Main Hall.
我们要组织一个筹款的慈善晚宴,预期至少会有150个人出席,所以我想我们还是定主厅吧。
How much would that cost?
租用主厅要花多少钱?
Lets see. You wanted it for the evening of September 1st?
看看哈,你想要九月一日晚上用是吧?
Yes, thats a Saturday.
对,是个星期六。
So from 6 p. m. to midnight thatd be £115-thats the weekend price, its £75 on weekdays.
从晚上6点到12点是115英镑,这是周末的价格,工作日租用的话只要75英镑。
Thats all right.
可以。
And I have to tell you theres also a deposit of £250, which is returnable of course as long as theres no damage.
还有,你还要交个250英镑的押金,当然了,只要主厅没有出现什么破损,就会把押金退还给你的。
But we do insist that this is paid in cash, we dont take cards for that.
但是我们押金只收现金,不能刷卡。
You can pay the actual rent of
文档评论(0)