- 1、本文档共28页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
《老友记》 第一季 第一集
(中央咖啡厅)
没什么好说的!他只不过是我的同事
Theres nothing to tell. Its just some guy I work with.
少来了,和你交往的男人…
Come on. Youre going out with a guy.
多多少少一定有点问题!
Theres gotta be something wrong with him.
他既驼背又戴假发?
So does he have a hump and a hair piece?
等一下,他是不是会吃粉笔?
Wait. Does he eat chalk?
我只是不希望你 重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙
I dont want her to go through what I went through with Carl. Oh.
各位放轻松,这不算约会
Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date.
不过是两个人一起出去吃晚餐 而且不上床
Its just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.
对我来说这就是约会
Sounds like a date to me.
做了个梦,在中学时代 我站在餐厅中央…
Im back in high school, in the middle of the cafeteria...
突然发现自己全身赤裸
...and I realize Im totally naked.
对,没错 我做过那样的梦
Oh, yeah. Ive had that dream.
我低头一看,看见有一个电话…
Then I look down and I realize there is a phone...
在那里
...there.
而不是… 没错
Instead of... Thats right!
我没做过那样的梦 没有
That one, Ive never had. No.
突然,那个电话响了
All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.
结果是我妈妈打来的
And it turns out its my mother.
这非常奇怪 因为她从来都不会打电话给我!
Which is very, very weird because she never calls me.
嗨
Hi.
这家伙说〝嗨〞的时候 我却想杀了我自己
This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.
你还好吧,亲爱的?
Are you okay, sweetie?
我就感觉好像某人伸手进我的喉咙 抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来
I feel like someone grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth...
再在我的脖子上打结… 要吃饼干吗?
...and tied it around my neck. Cookie?
卡萝今天搬走了她的东西
Carol moved her stuff out today.
哦
Oh.
我给你拿杯咖啡 谢谢
Let me get you some coffee. Thanks.
呃
Ew. Unh.
不,不要! 不要清理我的光
文档评论(0)