- 1、本文档共10页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
Young.Sheldon.S04E12
第
第 PAGE 一 页 共 NUMPAGES 1 页
Young.Sheldon.S04E12
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
You cant be my lab assistant.
你不能当我的实验助手
Theres a wait list of students
排队要抢那个位子的学生
and I just cant give you special treatment.
我不能就这么给你特殊待遇
Not with that attitude.
要想成 你得改改态度
Hello?
哪位
Can I be your lab assistant?
我能当你的实验助手吗
If I say yes, will you please stop hounding me?
如果我答应你 你可以别烦我了吗
- Absolutely. - Fine, you win.
-当然 -行 你赢了
I understand my role here.
我很清楚自己在这的身份
In fact, I noticed a flaw in your reaction rate,
事实上 我注意到你的反应速率有错误
but I kept it to myself because I know my place.
但我绝口不提 因为我懂得守本分
- What is it? - Nice try.
-是什么错 -演技挺好
Fire! Fire!
着火了 着火了
Was it too much oxygen in the reagents?
试剂里是不是含太多氧了
See, you didnt need my help after all.
瞧 你根本不需要我帮忙
My role as Dr. Linkletters lab assistant
我在当林克莱特博士的助手的这事上
was progressing nicely.
进步神速
I had mastered operating the manual particle collector,
我充分掌握了人工粒子收集器的使用
aka a broom.
也就是俗称的扫把
I may not always recognize sarcasm,
我或许不是每次都能听出别人在讽刺
but I sure know how to use it.
但我绝对也是讽刺的一名好手
Sheldon,
谢尔顿
Ive hit a bit of a roadblock with the solar neutrino detector.
我在太阳中微子探测仪上碰到了一点瓶颈
Why dont you come have a look?
要不你来看看吧
Are you saying you would like me to take part in your experiment?
你的意思是希望我加入你的实验吗
Well, I think a fresh set of eyes might be helpful.
当局者迷嘛 请个旁观者或许能有帮助
Because my previous observations proved correct?
因为我之前的旁观结果被证实是正确的吗
Yes.
是的
And had you listened to me, the lab wouldnt have caught fire?
如果你之前听我的 实验室就不会着火对吗
Yes.
对啦
So just to be clear, at the tender age of 11,
我确认一下 在稚嫩的11岁那年
Ill be officially participating in an academic study.
我将正式加入学术研究中吗
Will you do it or not?
你到底来不来
Absolutely. Here you go.
当然 这个给你
What am I supposed to do with this?
你把这个给我干嘛
Well, if you cant figure that out, no wonder you need my help.
如果你连这都参不透 难怪你需要找我帮忙
? Nobody else is stronger than I am ?
? 世上没人比我强壮 ?
? Yesterday I moved a mountain ?
? 昨天我移了一座山 ?
? I bet I could be your hero ?
? 我相信我能当你的英雄 ?
? I am a mighty littl
您可能关注的文档
- 少年谢尔顿第四季章节台词Young Sheldon S04E01.docx
- 少年谢尔顿第四季章节台词Young Sheldon S04E02.docx
- 少年谢尔顿第四季章节台词Young Sheldon S04E03.docx
- 少年谢尔顿第四季章节台词Young Sheldon S04E04.docx
- 少年谢尔顿第四季章节台词Young Sheldon S04E05.docx
- 少年谢尔顿第四季章节台词Young Sheldon S04E06.docx
- 少年谢尔顿第四季章节台词Young Sheldon S04E07.docx
- 少年谢尔顿第四季章节台词Young Sheldon S04E08.docx
- 少年谢尔顿第四季章节台词Young Sheldon S04E09.docx
- 少年谢尔顿第四季章节台词Young Sheldon S04E10.docx
文档评论(0)