- 1、本文档共3页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
常用美国骂人
常用美国骂人 110 句(都学会了你也成为英语牛人了。) 2010-03-30 10:57 | (分类:#Oral English)
1,Hey!wise up!放聪明点好吗?
2,Put up or shut up.要么你就去做,不然就给我闭嘴。3,You eat with that mouth?你是用这张嘴吃饭的吗? 4,You are dead meat.你死定了。
5,Dont you dare!How dare you!你好大的胆子啊! 6,Dont push me around.不要摆布我。
7,You want to step outside?想到外去单挑吗?
Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
Whats wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
You shouldnt have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
Youre a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
Dont talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
Whats your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
I hate you! 我讨厌你!
I dont want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
Youre crazy! 你疯了!
Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
Dont bother me. 别烦我。
Knock it off. 少来这一套。
Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
Leave me alone. 走开。
Get lost.滚开!
Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
You [***] me off. 你气死我了。
Its none of your business. 关你屁事!
Whats the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
How dare you! 你敢!
Cut it out. 省省吧。
You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
Im fed up. 我厌倦了。
I cant take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
Ive had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
Shut up! 闭嘴!
What do you want? 你想怎么样?
Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
Who says? 谁说的?
Thats what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
Dont look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
What did you say? 你说什么?
You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
Drop dead. 去死吧!
**** off. 滚蛋。
Dont give me your ****. 别跟我胡扯。
Dont give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
Youre a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
Youre an #######. 你这缺德鬼。
You bastard! 你这杂种!
Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
Youre nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
Its not my fault. 不是我的错。
You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
I cant help it. 我没办法。
Thats your problem. 那是你的问题。
I dont want to hear it. 我不想听!
Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
Who do you think youre talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
Youre so careless. 你真粗心。
Why on earth didnt you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
Im about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
What a
文档评论(0)