- 1、本文档共197页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
“普罗米修斯从众神那里窃取火种并将其送给了人类”
PROMETHEUS STOLE FIRE FROM THE GODS AND GAVE IT TO MAN.
“为此 他被锁在岩石上 永生永世遭受折磨”
FOR THIS HE WAS CHAINED TO A ROCK AND TORTURED FOR ETERNITY.
奥本海默博士
Dr. Oppenheimer.
奥本海默博士
Dr. Oppenheimer.
开始的时候 我希望你宣读一份声明记录在案
As we begin, I believe you have a statement to read into the record.
好的 法官大人
Yes, your honor.
-我们不是法官 博士
-明白
-Were not judges, Doctor.
-No.
各位安全委员会成员
Members of the security board,
你们在阅读我的起诉书中所谓的审讯信息时
the so-called interrogatory information in your indictment of me
如果不结合我的生活和工作
cannot be fairly understood except in the context
是无法公正地理解的
of my life, and my work.
他作证多久了?
How long did he testify?
说实话 我忘了
Honestly, I forget.
整个听证会持续了一个月
The whole hearing took a month.
-一场磨难
-哦 我只读了文字记录
-An ordeal.
-Oh, Ive only read the transcripts.
-谁愿意公开自己的一生呢?
-你当时不在场吗?
-Whod want to justify their whole life?
-You werent there?
作为主席 我不能出现
As chairman, I wasnt allowed to be.
他们真的会问吗?
Are they really going to ask about it?
那是几年前的事了
It was years ago.
-四年前
-五
-Four years ago.
-Five.
奥本海默仍然分裂美国
Oppenheimer still divides America.
委员会想知道你的立场
The committees going to want to know where you stood.
瑟蒙德参议员让我说不要觉得你在受审
Senator Thurmond asked me to say not to feel that youre on trial.
有意思 你这么说我才觉得
Oh, funny. I didnt, until you just said that.
-真的 施特劳斯先生……
-是将军
-Really, Mr. Strauss...
-Its Admiral.
施特劳斯将军 这只是例行公事
Admiral. Admiral Strauss, this is a formality.
艾森豪威尔总统钦点你加入他的内阁
President Eisenhower has asked you to be in his cabinet.
参议院别无选择 只能确认他的任命
The Senate really has no choice but to confirm him.
如果他们提到奥本海默呢?
And if they bring up Oppenheimer?
要是他们提到奥本海默 你就如实回答
When they bring up Oppenheimer, you answer honestly,
没有参议员能否认你尽了自己的职责
no senator can deny you did your duty.
确实很不舒服
Itll be uncomfortable.
谁愿意公开自己的一生呢?
Whod want to justify their whole life?
你为什么离开美国?
Why did you leave the United States?
我……我想学习新物理学
I... I wanted to study the new physics.
在美国不行吗?
Was there nowhere here?
我以为伯克利大学有一流的理论物理系
I thought Berkeley had the leading theoretical physics department.
是的 直到我创建
您可能关注的文档
- (精品)指环王1魔戒再现中英文台词剧本完整版.docx
- (精品)指环王2双塔奇兵中英文台词剧本完整版.docx
- (精品)指环王3王者无敌中英文台词剧本完整版.docx
- (精品)《百万美元宝贝》中英文台词剧本完整版.docx
- 一例尿路感染的病例讨论PPT课件.ppt
- 一例脑梗死后遗症合并帕金森综合征患者的病例讨论PPT课件.ppt
- 2023年湖南省长沙市宁乡市灰汤镇牛角湾村社区工作人员考试模拟试题及答案.docx
- 2023年海南省东方市东河镇金炳村社区工作人员考试模拟试题及答案.docx
- 2023年河南省平顶山市汝州市纸坊镇赵北村社区工作人员考试模拟试题及答案.docx
- 2023年浙江省台州市温岭市大溪镇上河头社区工作人员考试模拟试题及答案.docx
文档评论(0)