外贸口语 (酒店入住之客人入住).docx

外贸口语 (酒店入住之客人入住).docx

  1. 1、本文档共4页,可阅读全部内容。
  2. 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
  3. 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载
  4. 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多

外贸口语

酒店入住之客人入住

Show?a?guest?to?the?room

客人入住

Your?room?is?facing?the?sea.?Its?very?beautiful.?I?hope?you?will?like?it.

您的房间正好面对大海,非常美丽。我希望您会喜欢。

Yes.?I?will.?The?room?looks?very?nice.

是的,非常喜欢。这个房间看上去很不错。

Mr.?White,?here?is?the?light?switch,?the?wardrobe,?and?the?mini-bar.?Wonderful!

怀特先生,这是灯具开关、衣柜和小冰柜。太棒了!

Here?is?the?master?switch.?This?is?the?temperature?control.?You?may?adjust?it?as?you?like.

这是总开关。这是温度控制器。您可以按照您的喜好进行调整。

And?the?panel?on?the?nightstand?controls?the?different?devices?in?the?room.

控制板控制着房间里的各种电器装置。

By?the?way,?therere?two?sockets?in?the?bathroom,?for?110V?and?220V?respectively,?the?voltage?here?is?much?lighter?than?that?in?the?U.?S.?A..

另外说一下,浴室里有两个插座,一个110伏的,另一个220伏的。这里的电压比美国的高。

Oh,?I?can?use?my?electric?shaver.?And?I?feel?like?taking?a?bath?to?fresh?up?after?the?international?flight.

噢,我能用电动剃须刀了。经过跨洋飞行以后,我很想洗个澡来恢复一下精神。

And?how?can?I?make?an?outside?call?

如果有事情打电话到外边,我该怎么拨号呢?

If?you?want?to?make?an?outside?call,?please?dial?0?first.?There?is?a?telephone?directory?on?the?writing?desk.?You?may?read?it.

如果你想打出去,要先拨0号键。写字台上有一个电话簿,可供您参考。

What?about?the?TV?

那电视呢?

This?is?the?remote?control.?There?are?sixteen?channels?including?three?English?programs?and?a?French?program.

这是遥控器。一共有16个频道,包括三个英语频道和一个法语频道。

Here?is?a?program?list.?Well,?is?there?anything?I?can?do?before?I?leave?the?room?

这是节目单。在我离开之前您还有什么需要帮忙的吗?

Youve?made?us?feel?very?welcome.?By?the?way,?is?the?tap?water?drinkable?

你使我有宾至如归的感觉。顺便问一句,这儿的自来水能喝吗?

Oh,?Mr.?White,?please?dont?drink?the?tap?water?unless?it?is?boiled.?And?there?are?two?bottles?of?drinking?water?in?the?bathroom,?free?of?charge.?If?you?need?anything?else,?please?dial?8.?Were?always?at?your?service.

怀特先生,请不要喝自来水除非水是烧开的。浴室有两瓶饮用水,都是免费的。如果您有什么事,请拨8号键。我们随时会为您服务。

Thank?you?very?much.

谢谢。

Youre?always?welcome.?I?hope?you?will?enjoy?your?stay?with?us.

有事情随时叫我。预祝您在我们这里度过愉快的时光。

文档评论(0)

133****7870 + 关注
实名认证
内容提供者

该用户很懒,什么也没介绍

1亿VIP精品文档

相关文档