- 1、本文档共8页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
外贸口语
商务宴请之点菜
Order?Dishes
点菜(1)
Mr.?Martin,?you?must?be?hungry?after?having?visited?the?company?long?time.?Do?you?
马丁先生,参观公司这么长时间您一定饿了吧,是吗?
Yes,?Im?very?hungry.?And?you?
是的,我饿,你呢?
Me?too.?Now?lets?go?to?the?lunch.
我也是。我们一起去吃午饭吧。
So,?what?are?we?going?to?eat?
我们吃点什么?
Youre?the?guest,?so?you?can?have?anything?you?like.?Heres?the?menu.
您是客人,您可以点您喜欢吃的东西。这是菜单。
Thats?very?kind?of?you,?but?I?am?not?able?to?read?Chinese,?so?youll?have?to?help?me.
非常感谢,但是我不认识汉字,所以您必须得帮助我。
OK?then.?What?would?you?like?to?drink??Id?like?a?glass?of?beer.
那么好吧。您想喝点什么?我想喝杯啤酒。
How?about?Qingdao?beer??Its?one?of?the?most?famous?beers?in?China.
青岛啤酒怎么样?它是中国最著名的啤酒之一了。
Oh,?I?have?heard?it?long?before.?Let?me?have?a?try.
哦,我很久以前就听说过了。让我试一试。
What?would?you?like?to?have?
您想吃点什么?
I?like?Chinese?food.?Whats?food?concretely?
我喜欢中国菜。具体什么菜呢?
Im?not?familiar?to?the?name?of?the?food.?Im?at?your?disposal.
我对菜的名字不是很熟悉。我听从你的安排。
OK.?Let?me?order?dishes.?Are?there?any?types?of?food?you?really?dont?like?
好吧,我来点菜。您有什么忌口的吗?
Well,?Im?allergic?to?silkworm,?so?thats?definitely?out.?And?Im?not?too?keen?on?hot?peppers?or?garlic.
哦,我对蚕过敏,所以一定不要点。我不太爱吃辣椒和大蒜。
Right,?and?which?kinds?of?meat?do?you?like?
好的,那您喜欢吃什么肉?
Anything?is?OK,?just?nothing?too?exotic!
什么都可以,就是别太怪。
So,?no?chicken?feet?or?silkworms?for?you!
那么就不给您点鸡爪和蚕蛹了!
Ha!?No,?Id?rather?not,?thank?you?very?much!
哈!是的,我宁愿不点,多谢!
OK,?how?about?we?have?a?roast?duck??That?sounds?fine.
好吧。我们先来个烤鸭怎么样?听起来不错。
And?why?dont?we?have?some?crispy?fried?pork?as?well??Why?not?
我们在来点儿锅爆肉吧?为什么不呢?
Let?me?see...?What?else?is?there??Have?you?tried?a?Chinese?salad?before?
让我瞧瞧……再点些什么呢?您以前吃过中国色拉吗?
I?dont?think?so.?Whats?it?like?
我想没有,那是什么东西?
Well,?its?a?cold?dish?with?lots?of?thin?strips?of?dried?tofu,?Chinese?vermicelli,?bean?sprouts?and?pork?with?a?vinegar?dressing.
噢,那是用干豆腐丝、粉丝、豆芽和猪肉拌上醋做的凉菜。
It?sounds?interesting.?Lets?have?some.
听起来很有趣,我们点一个吧。
Good.?And?would?you?like?anything?else?
好的。您还点儿其他的东西吗?
No.?Thats?enough.?In?America?our?lunch?is?usually?fast?food.?It?wont?last?more?than?one?hour
文档评论(0)